How to Help
Our rescue efforts are primarily funded by your generous support. Staffed entirely by volunteers, Society for the Friends of Ferals does not have any paid employees and all funds raised are used exclusively for feline care and operating costs.
All donations are greatly appreciated.
An official donation receipt for income tax purposes will be issued for all donations of $10.00 or more received on or after March 19, 2018, the effective date of our registration as a charity. Our charitable registration # is 88260 9308 RR0001. Your full name, mailing address and email address are required. All receipts will be issued in January.
There are many different ways you can help:
Make a one-time donation to the cats
Make an adoption donation for your new pet
Make a donation in memory of a loved one or pet
Become a monthly supporter
Purchase items from our Facebook Fundraiser Page
To donate now, please choose one of the following options:
1. PayPal or Credit Card
2. Interac e-Transfer
Using your online banking portal, our email address for donations is firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are prompted to enter a security password, please email that information separately.
May be mailed to PO Box 1527, Digby, Nova Scotia B0V 1A0
Thank you for your continued support!
Did you know?
- 95% of all costs incurred are for veterinary care and cat food to feed our colonies.
- The other 5% is needed for operating costs such as replacing old traps used for our trap-neuter-return program, printing, postage and supplies to make goods for our fundraising events, lovingly hand crafted by our long-time volunteer Gloria.
Other ways you can make a difference
- Want to join our team of volunteers?
- Would you like to help foster adoptable cats or kittens? Our foster homes are constantly filled with many lost or abandoned cats and kittens and we would really appreciate your help!
- Donations of cat food are always welcome.
Please email email@example.com or call 1-888-837-2714.
We'd love your help.